A place to converse as a community, about community...and other such things

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What next?

Q1: Who would you like to see as our next president? Who do you think can lead us in the right direction towards solving some of our huge problems?

There are so many problems. No one person can solve them all or even be a part of them all, but everyone can pitch in and chip away. Q2: Where would you like to be in 5 years --what would you like to have done or be doing to pitch in towards solving the issue(s) closest to your heart?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Obama, Baby!
Gotta go put my kids to bed. I'll write more soon...

Unknown said...

Part 2:
In 5 years... I'll have at least 4 kids. Two of them from Ethiopia. I hope we'll have built an orphange and been a part of helping others help others...
We're still dreaming...but adoption and building an orphanage is where our dream starts...
What about you?

Unknown said...

Here is where Obama stands on some of the issues close to my heart:
http://obama.3cdn.net/aa179c03025063950a_vdsnmvqfb.pdf

KayakGirl said...

I still haven't decided.

Unknown said...

Okay...I'm back...months later...and now I'M UNDECIDED, TOO!!

Have you made that list yet? I really want to read it! :)